As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 broiler-fryer chickens, cut in parts or 8 chicken breasts
- Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken in single layer, skin side up, in large shallow baking pan.
- Pour preserves mixture on chicken.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until tender, basting occasionally
with pan drippings. Uncover last 1/2 hour.
- Serve hot with plain rice and sweet and sour sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes