- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy
and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional
3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes