Savory Roasted Garlic Chicken Breasts
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup Old London Roasted Garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Mix flour, salt and pepper together and coat chicken on both sides.
- Mix together eggs and milk and dip chicken into egg mixture coat.
- Coat dipped chicken in bread crumbs and pat lightly to help crumbs stick.
- Place in single layer in large skillet over medium high heat until bubbly.
- Add chicken in single layer and brown 2 minutes on each side.
- Lower heat to medium and cook 4-5 minutes more each side until chicken is
firm and juices clear.
Yield: 6 servings
Posted by Joyce'S at Recipe Goldmine 9/25/2001 7:31 am.