Shortcut Salsa Chicken
- 1 Reynolds Oven Bag, Large Size
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky style salsa
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into rings
- Flour tortillas or tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shake flour in Reynolds Oven Bag; place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Add salsa to oven bag. Squeeze bag to blend in flour.
- Add chicken to bag; turn bag to coat chicken with sauce.
- Arrange chicken in an even layer in bag.
- Place pepper rings over chicken.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until chicken is tender and meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F.
- Serve with flour tortillas or tortilla chips.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by Elaine at Recipe Goldmine 2003/12/28 10:41
Source: Pat and Betty's No Fuss Cooking
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes