Sour Cream Chicken and Stuffing
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with chicken breasts.
- Spoon prepared stuffing mix over chicken.
- Combine the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream and
curry powder; mix together.
- Pour mixture over top of stuffing.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through
and no longer pink in the center.
Yield: 6 servings