Spicy Taco Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (divided use)
- 1 cup Parmesan bread crumbs, such as Progresso brand
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 to 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 pieces bone-in chicken, skin removed if desired
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix;
- In another shallow bowl, combine remaining taco seasoning mix, bread crumbs,
flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Dip chicken pieces into buttermilk mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Discard any remaining buttermilk and coating mixture.
- Let chicken stand 10 minutes.
- Drizzle chicken with butter.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes