Spinach Feta Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts
- 1 package spinach
- 1/2 pound crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cavender's Greek seasoning
- 12 strips bacon
- Cut horizontal pocket in each chicken breast.
- Mix feta, mayo, and garlic together until it blends into a paste.
- Stuff mixture into pocket.
- Mix flour, paprika, and Cavender's Greek seasoning together.
- Dredge chicken in this mixture until both sides are covered.
- Wrap chicken with bacon and place in an oven-safe dish.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees F or until done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes