Stage Coach Chicken
- 2/3 cup prepared Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) fryer, cut up
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine Salad Dressing and egg; set aside.
- Rinse chicken with water and drain well.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixed with salt and pepper; dip into Salad
Dressing-egg mixture; roll in corn flake crumbs.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a broiler pan, lined with foil if desired.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until fork tender.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings