Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dry tarragon
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Brown rice
- Mix first 7 ingredients.
- Stuff under skin of chicken breasts.
- Place in buttered baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Serve with brown rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes