Succulent Roasted Lemon Basil Chicken
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 box Minute rice
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 bunch parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Butter for braising meat
- Prepare white Minute Rice for 4 servings as directed.
- When done, fluff and squeeze the juice of both lemons into the rice.
- Mix in desired amount of chopped fresh parsley.
- Stuff chicken with rice.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together basil and softened cream cheese.
- Carefully stuff mixture under the skin of chicken.
- Dab the top of the chicken with butter and bake for about 1 hour or until
Yield: 8 servings