Sun Dried Tomato and Garlic
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked, drained and minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Flatten out the chicken to about 1/2 inch thick.
- In a medium bowl mix the bread crumbs, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and olive
oil to form a somewhat stiff paste.
- Wet the chicken breasts with some water; salt and pepper to taste.
- Press each chicken breast into the bread crumbs, making sure to do both
sides and cover with bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking tray sprayed with pan release.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Einar Hansen.
>> BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.