Sweet and Sauerkraut Chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
- Drain sauerkraut and place in bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle sauerkraut with caraway seeds.
- Place chicken breasts on top of sauerkraut.
- Spread with barbecue sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes