Tangy Apricot Chicken
Mix three ingredients for the sauce, pour over the chicken and bake for an hour.
Tangy Apricot Chicken couldn't get any more simple.
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle apricot preserves
- 1 bottle Russian dressing (or California French)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix*
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Mix apricot preserves, dressing and onion mix in a bowl.
- Place chicken in greased dish and pour sauce over it. Flip the chicken to
- Cover and bake for about one hour. Check doneness at 45 minutes.
* The dry onion soup mix has a lot of salt in it. If you are sensitive to high
amounts of salt, don’t use the entire envelope. Half will work fine.