Tangy Apricot Chicken
Mix three ingredients for the sauce, pour over the chicken and bake for an hour.
Tangy Apricot Chicken couldn't get any more simple.
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle apricot preserves
- 1 bottle Russian dressing (or California French)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix*
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Mix apricot preserves, dressing and onion mix in a bowl.
- Place chicken in greased dish and pour sauce over it. Flip the chicken to
- Cover and bake for about one hour. Check doneness at 45 minutes.
* The dry onion soup mix has a lot of salt in it. If you are sensitive to high
amounts of salt, don’t use the entire envelope. Half will work fine.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes