Tater Baked Chicken
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Instant mashed potato flakes
- Melt butter in a baking dish.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat together egg, water and poultry seasoning.
- Dip chicken pieces into mixture and roll in instant mashed potato flakes.
- Lay in melted butter.
- Season to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn each piece over and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes