Tennessee Waltzing Chicken
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken, cut into parts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- In brown paper bag, mix together flour, Accent, salt, paprika and poultry
- Add chicken; shake to coat.
- Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat.
- Brown chicken on all sides.
- In small saucepan, stir together ketchup, orange juice, honey, prepared
mustard and dry mustard.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes).
- Place chicken in a single layer, skin side up in a large shallow baking
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Spoon on remaining sauce.
- Bake about 20 minutes longer or until fork can be inserted with ease.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.