Toasted Onion Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 6 small boneless chicken breasts
- Mix together the butter, onion, salt and pepper and coat each piece of chicken.
- Place chicken on roasting tray and put in preheated 350 degrees F oven for
about 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and skin is crisp and
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes