- 10 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the pineapple with its juice, sugar, lemon juice and dry mustard
in a small bowl. Blend well.
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Spread the pineapple mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes