- 2 cans Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 block Velveeta cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Boil the chicken breast then break them apart into shreds.
- Mix the shreds of chicken in a pot with remaining ingredients except Doritos.
- Crunch the Doritos into the bottom of baking pan.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the Doritos.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until the dish becomes thick.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.