Wine Baked Chicken Breasts
- 3 whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned and split
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 soup can dry white wine
- 1 cup raw wild rice or brown rice
- Mix soups, wine and rice, and let stand several hours.
- Arrange chicken on top of mixture.
- Cover. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, then remove cover.
- Stir gravy and bake another 20 to 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes