Yogurt and Peach Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 2 whole skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 large or 4 small ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- Cinnamon sugar
- Heat oven 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor or blender, chop stuffing mix to coarse crumbs and pour
them onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Thickly coat pieces of chicken with yogurt, then cover with stuffing crumbs.
- Lay chicken in an oiled baking dish.
- Cover with peach slices.
- Sprinkle peach slices with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
>> BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.