Avocado and Cilantro Chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of basil
- 4 boneless,
skinless chicken breasts
- 1 avocado, sliced into thin slices
- Few sprigs cilantro
- Monterey jack cheese, sliced thin
- Combine the olive oil, lime juice and spices.
- Marinate the chicken breasts
at least 20 minutes.
- Broil chicken until done, turning once.
- Remove from oven and top with a
few leaves of cilantro, avocado and cheese.
- Return to oven and broil until cheese
Chicken may also be grilled.