Honey 'n' Spice Chicken Kabobs
- 1 can drained pineapple chunks
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57 Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Blanch green pepper in boiling water 1 minute; drain.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 pieces.
- Alternately thread chicken, green
pepper and pineapple onto skewers.
- Combine 57 Sauce and honey.
- Brush kabobs with 57 Sauce mixture.
- Broil, about 6 inches from heat source, 12 to 14 minutes, turning and brushing
with 57 Sauce mixture once.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Great Meals in Minutes, Mexican Menus