Barbecued Chicken Pizza
- 2 cups deli chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine chicken, barbecue sauce and chili powder and spread evenly on Boboli
- Sprinkle with cheese, onion and bell pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until bottom of pizza is crisp and cheese is melted
and starts to bubble.
Yield: 4 servings