Chicken Club Dip
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup cooked bacon, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped tomato, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce for garnish
- Melba toast, pita chips or crackers for dipping
- Combine chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1 cup cheese, 3/4 cup bacon, 3/4
cup tomato, onion powder and salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to blend flavors.
- To serve, arrange several lettuce leaves in center of a serving platter.
- Spoon dip on top of lettuce.
- Garnish with remaining bacon, cheese and tomato.
- Arrange toasts, crackers or pita chips around platter for dipping.
Yield: 16 servings