Chicken Quesadillas 2
- 8 tortillas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped deli chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup medium salsa
- Brush one side of 4 tortillas with oil. Place on a baking sheet, oiled side
- Spread the chicken over the tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Divide the salsa over the cheese, top with remaining tortillas and press down to form
a tortilla sandwich.
- Brush the tops with oil.
- Bake at 500 degree F for about 5 minutes, until the tortillas are golden
- Cut into wedges.
Yield: 4 servings