- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 roasted deli chicken, deboned and diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimiento, drained
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 (6 ounce) can black pitted olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package long spaghetti, cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sauté onion and bell pepper in butter.
- Add the soups, pimientos, mushrooms, chicken, olives and spaghetti.
- Season with the seasonings.
- Put the mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until cheese is melted.