Chicken with Spicy Thai
Noodles and Asian Vegetables
- 1 deli chicken, sliced and cut on diagonal or cut up into large dice
- 1 pound Chinese noodles or linguine, cooked and kept warm
- 2-3 bell peppers, different colors, sliced into julienne
- 1 head baby bok choy, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions (save half of one bunch for garnish), sliced
Spicy Peanut Sauce for Noodles
- 2/3 cup tamari soy sauce
- 2/3 cup pure sesame seed oil
- 1 2/3 cups Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 scant tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Mix linguine with bok choy and vegetables in large bowl. Pour a little more
than half the sauce over and mix well.
- To toast sesame seeds: Place in heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat,
shaking pan until seeds smell fragrant.
- Mix noodles and vegetables together. Pour enough sauce over to coat. Mix
- Place on large platter. Place chicken around noodles or on top.
- Drizzle chicken with more sauce. (There will be some sauce left over.)
- Garnish with chopped toasted peanuts, cashews, or black or white sesame
seeds, toasted or untoasted, and green onions.