- 1 (4.7 ounce) box Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff™ taco shells
- 3 cups cut-up deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-pound chicken)
- 1 (1.25 ounce) Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Additional ranch dressing, if desired
- Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, place chicken.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss gently to coat.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes
or until hot.
- Stir in 1/2 cup dressing.
- Spoon warm chicken mixture into heated taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onions.
- Drizzle with additional dressing.