Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 roasted deli chicken
- 3 cans pinto, kidney or black beans (undrained)
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 2 cans whole kernel corn (undrained) or 1 small bag frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container fresh salsa
- 1 medium can refried beans
- Put chicken in stock pot, cover with water plus a couple inches. Simmer
until the chicken falls apart.
- Strain meat/bones and return broth to stock pot.
- Bone chicken; shred or
chop meat and return to broth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and simmer together a couple of hours.
- Serve over tortilla chips, then sprinkle with shredded cheese and a dollop
of sour cream.