Deli Rotisserie Chicken with Rice Stuffing
- 1 deli lemon pepper rotisserie chicken
- Aluminum foil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup dried cherry-flavored cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups home style herb stuffing mix
- 1 (8.8 ounce) package pre-cooked long grain and wild rice
- Remove chicken from all packaging.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place in baking
- Place in 200 degree F oven to keep warm.
- Heat large saucepan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine butter, carrots, and cranberries in pan; cook for 1–2 minutes or until
carrots are tender.
- Stir in water, stuffing, and rice; cook for 1–2 minutes or until hot.
from heat; cover and let stand for 3–5 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Complete recipe: Calories (per 1/4 recipe) 940kcal; Fat 51g; Chol 240mg;
Sodium 1320mg; Carb 44g; Fiber 2g; Protein 64g; Vit A 35%; Vit C 8%; CALC 4%; IRON
Stuffing only: Calories (per 1/4 recipe) 270kcal; Fat 7g; Chol 10mg; Sodium
650mg; Carb 44g; Fiber 2g; Protein 5g; Vit A 30%; Vit C 2%; Calc 4%; Iron 10%