Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 deli-style roasted chicken, deboned and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) container soft cream cheese
- Cumin, chile powder, garlic salt, pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can green chile enchilada sauce
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- 1 cup colby-jack blend shredded cheese
- Combine chicken and cream cheese. Season to taste.
- Spread 1/4 cup enchilada
sauce in bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Scoop filling into tortillas, roll
and lay seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.