Easy Chicken Salad
- 1 roasted deli chicken, finely chopped
- 1 small fine minced red onion
- 1-2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and cooled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. More mayonnaise may need to be added
a bit at a time to your liking dependent on the moistness of the chicken.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until well chilled. Overnight is best as this
allows the ingredients to blend.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or in a crusty sandwich roll.