- 1 (2 to 2 1/2 pound) rotisserie chicken from the deli, whole or cut up
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup bottled Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce salad or 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup small fresh mint leaves, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup lightly packed small fresh oregano leaves
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Fresh oregano sprigs
- Lemon wedges
- Use two forks to pull meat off the bones and shred in large pieces. Discard
bones and skin, if desired.
- Place chicken pieces in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette. Toss well to combine. Let
stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce, mint, and oregano with remaining 1/3 cup Greek
- Arrange lettuce on a large serving platter.
- Arrange chicken in center of greens.
- Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
- Garnish chicken with mint and oregano sprigs.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Makes 6 main-dish servings.