Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 deli chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package Caesar salad
- 6-8 (7-8 inch) flour tortillas
- Stir together pineapple, onion, lime juice, cilantro and pepper in small
bowl. Set salsa aside.
- Toss salad greens with chicken pieces, grated cheese from packet and salad
dressing. Reserve croutons to use in another salad.
- Spoon about 1 cup salad
mixture into each tortilla, then top with 2 tablespoons pineapple salsa. Fold
sides over salsa.
- Serve with remaining salsa.