- 1 (3 pound) roasted or barbecued deli chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 peeled, cored, sliced fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken into pieces, and arrange on a well-oiled, aluminum-foil
lined rimmed baking sheet with the sweet potatoes and pineapple slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the apricot preserves, lemon juice and soy sauce.
Spoon over the chicken, potatoes and pineapple.
- Bake until the chicken is heated through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings