Poppy Seed Chicken
- 1 whole deli rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 stick butter
- 30 crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 bag egg noodles
- Boil noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
- Mix soup, poppy seeds and sour cream together; add chicken and put into
9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Crush crackers and pour in melted butter, mixing well.
- Top the chicken mixture
with the crackers and bake at 350 degrees F for about 30-35 minutes.