Poppyseed Chicken is a good use for leftover deli chicken.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 31 round buttery crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, poppy seeds and black pepper. Spoon mixture
into lprepared baking dish.
- Stir together cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter; sprinkle
evenly over casserole.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Yield: 6 servings