Raspberry Glazed Chicken
- 3/4 cup raspberry flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 (4 pound) deli cooked rotisserie chicken
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In saucepan, bring liqueur to a boil, cook 4 minutes or until reduced to
- Remove from heat, stir in chives, fennel seeds, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon
- Place chicken in foil lined roasting pan. Brush entire surface of chicken
with warm glaze.
- Roast chicken for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 6 servings