Tropical Chicken Salad Pockets
Chicken Salad Pockets
- 3 cups diced deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained, juice reserved
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 pocket breads, slit
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In bowl, place chicken, pineapple, green onions and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss to mix.
- Line each pocket bread with lettuce leaf; fill with chicken salad.
- Tropical Dressing: In small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
Makes 4 servings; 2/3 cup dressing