Chicken and Stuffing Bake
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, cut up
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Mix contents of seasoning packet, hot water and butter in large bowl until
butter is melted.
- Stir in stuffing crumbs just to moisten. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix soup and sour cream, then pour over chicken.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Yield: 4 servings