One Dish Chicken and Stuffing
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing
- 4 to 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Mix water and butter.
- Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
- Spoon stuffing across center of 3-quart shallow baking dish,
leaving space on both sides for chicken.
- Arrange chicken on each side of stuffing.
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika.
- Mix soup, milk and parley.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Serves 4 to 6.