Ritz Cracker Chicken and Dressing
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups Velveeta cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups Ritz Cracker crumbs (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch baking
pan, which has been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.