Skillet Chicken and Fruited Stuffing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- Sauté chicken in butter about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Drain oranges. Add water to syrup to make 1 1/4 cups.
- Add orange liquid
to skillet with green beans, cranberries and onions and simmer for 4 minutes, stirring.
- Add pecans and stuffing mix.
- Remove from heat.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 9/2/2001 7:52 pm.