Chicken and Tortilla Noodles
- 1 chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 package medium-size flour tortillas
- Cook chicken in water until done, with onion, celery salt, sage, pepper, seasoned salt, parsley and bay leaf.
- Remove chicken and debone.
- De-fat broth, then chill overnight.
- Return chicken to broth; add salsa. Simmer.
- Roll flour tortillas, 3 to 4 at a time, as you would homemade noodles, and cut. Add to broth and cook 7 to 10 minutes until done.