Grands Chicken Stuffed Dumplings
Grands Chicken Stuffed Dumplings is a novel recipe because the chicken mixture
is IN the dumplings. I think you’ll like this.
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 soup cans water
- 1 tube Grands biscuits
- Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Roll out each biscuit and place a spoonful of the chicken mixture into
the center. Fold over and pinch to seal the edges well.
- Mix the soup and water in a large pot and add the dumplings. Sprinkle
with chopped parsley, cover and simmer for 1/2 hour.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 30 min