Super Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 (1 ounce) packages chicken gravy mix
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Add milk to baking mix and parsley. Mix only until baking mix is moistened.
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions in skillet with cover.
- Add chicken and frozen vegetables and return to boil.
- Portion 6 large spoonsful of dumpling dough onto hot mixture.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until dumplings are cooked.
- Serve in shallow soup bowls.