Big Bucket in the Sky Chicken
This tastes very much like the "KFC" kind.
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 envelopes tomato Cup of Soup powder
- 2 envelopes Good Seasons Italian powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 9 pieces chicken
- Butter, melted
- Rinse and drain chicken.
- Mix all dry ingredients and put into a plastic bag.
- Coat one piece of chicken at a time.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle about 2 tablespoons butter
over each piece of chicken. DO NOT TURN.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for one hour or until golden brown.