Bloody Mary Oven Fried Chicken
- 1 (3 pound) broiler-fryer, skinned and cut into serving size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups bloody Mary mix
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine chicken and bloody Mary mix in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate
for 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine next 7 ingredients.
- Drain chicken and dredge in mixture. Arrange chicken in a jellyroll pan
which has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
Serves 6 - 178 calories per serving