Golden Fried Chicken
- 1 whole broiler-fryer chicken, cut in parts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup Argo/Kingsford's Corn Starch
- 1 pint (about) Mazola oil
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. beat eggs and water until well mixed.
Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into corn starch, coating evenly. Dip into
egg mixture again; drain off excess.
- Pour oil into large deep skillet or electric fry pan to depth of 1/4 inch.
Heat over medium heat to 375 degrees F.
- Carefully put chicken into hot oil. Cook, turning once, 25 to 30 minutes
or until light golden brown and tender.
- Drain on paper bags.
Yield: 4 servings