Lemon Sour Cream Chicken
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, extra
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- Combine the sour cream, lemon rind, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, chives
- Mix chicken with sour cream mixture. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or
- Combine breadcrumbs with extra grated lemon rind. Dip each coated chicken
piece into crumbs.
- Heat oil and butter in pan.
- Fry chicken in single layer until golden brown and tender.